· Are you passionate about the work that you do and want to share that with others?
· Do you want to build meaningful partnerships with other helping professionals?
· Do you want to be on a Dynamic Board of therapists for a Non-Profit Organization that supports MFTs and Marriage and Family Therapy?
San Diego Chapter of California Marriage and Family Therapists is looking for Board Members AND Committee Members!
Open Positions for January 2017:
Benefits of Being a San Diego Chapter Board Member
1. Be a member of an organization creating opportunities for your colleagues.
2. Attend all events provided by SD-CAMFT at no cost to you, including our CEU events!
3. Meet and network with mental health professionals across San Diego.
4. All Board Members have the opportunity to attend and participate in an annual Leadership Conference sponsored by CAMFT.
5. Build your leadership and networking skills.
6. Reduced fees for advertising and opportunities to blog and post on the SD-CAMFT website.
Requirements for those interested in being a Board Member:
Are you thinking, “Gosh, I’d love to help, but I don’t know if being a Board Member is for me. . .”?
We’d love to have your help! We have a variety of opportunities to participate on committees! The following committees could use an energetic person like you! Also, Committee Members can be Clinical (Licensed) or Pre-Licensed Members of the Chapter! (Note: Committee Members must also be Members of CAMFT and San Diego Chapter of CAMFT)
Benefits include: Building your leadership skills, Meeting and Networking with other MFTs and professionals in the community, and having fun!
· Education Committee-- Helps to promote and facilitate CEU and Education events.
· Community Committee-- Helps to promote and facilitate our Community events such as walks, fairs, and festivals. This committee would also benefit from a Tech Savvy person to help behind the scenes with our website!
· Pre-Licensed Committee-- Helps to promote and facilitate Pre-Licensed Events.
· Membership Committee-- Helps to promote the interests and support of our Members.
· Special Committees-- These committees meet for limited times during the year and help with the overall running of SD-CAMFT. Includes the Nomination Committee and Bylaws Committee.