Please note that: 1) Your membership is good for one (1) year and must be renewed annually to maintain active membership status.
2) Clinical, Pre-licensed & Associate Chapter Members must be a member of CAMFT when joining the local chapter. If you are not a member of CAMFT, contact CAMFT at (858) 292-2638 or complete an on-line application at www.camft.org. Affiliate Chapter Members do not need to join CAMFT.
- Professional Directory: Members may choose to become part of an online directory that is available to the public. Find A Professional
- Advertise: Members may advertise in the website and newsletter at a REDUCED RATE. Classified Ads
- Therapist Connection: Participate in an online forum for Members Only and find resources for online communication, referral requests and networking.
- Community Relations: Networking, Advocacy, and making Connections with your San Diego community by increasing your professional visibility in various opportunities. San Diego Chapter of CAMFT participates in a number of events throughout the year including walks and social gatherings. As a SD-CAMFT member, you also have the opportunity to Become A Presenter.
- Intern/Employer Networking: Interns and employers have an opportunity to find mutual benefits. An excellent opportunity for Pre-licensed members to learn more about the job search and licensing process while connecting with employers.
- Professional Development and CEUs: Attend presentations providing an opportunity to connect with other professionals, expand your knowledge, share insights and information while completing your required CEUs. MEMBERS RECEIVE DISCOUNTS to all Events, 1 hr CEUs are FREE to CHAPTER MEMBERS.
- Newsletters: All members receive our informative San Diego CAMFT Newsletters and E-blasts to keep individuals informed of chapter events and other educational opportunities.
- Pre-Licensed Development: Attend meetings to learn about topics relevant to pre-licensees and to BUILD YOUR NETWORK of colleagues.
- Leadership Development: Being a member of your Chapter makes you a leader in the community of mental health and wellness.
Clinical Member - MFT’s only – Voting Member (Must be a member of State CAMFT)
Pre-licensed Member – Students enrolled in a MFT Graduate program, Trainees, or Interns and are Voting Members (Must be a member of State CAMFT)
Associate Member - professional or student in a related field and are Non–Voting Members (Must be a member of State CAMFT)
Affiliate Member - attorneys, probation officers, schools, organizations, etc. and are Non-Voting Members